18 Jan Parlee Cycles Warehouse Lead
The Parlee Cycles Warehouse Lead will work in all aspects of the warehouse, including all shipping processes, inventory, storage, logistics, hiring and training. This person will work closely with warehouse associates and other departments to provide leadership and to improve efficiencies in the shipping processes of Parlee Cycles.
Duties and Responsibilities
Parlee Cycles Warehouse Lead will help organize, plan and maintain the high performance of the warehouse team, shipment processes, inventory, and storage.
- Learn, review, and make recommendations to improve Parlee Cycles warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse (operational flow and inventory management)
- Perform QC and other production tasks as needed to support and maximize department output
- Receive and QC goods in a precise and timely manner
- Establish and measure Parlee Cycles warehouse team goals in collaboration with Parlee senior management
- Manage warehouse associates to ensure quality of work, safe performance, and team morale
- Orient and train new employees
- Communicate and schedule work with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Audit and report inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with computer system as required
- Comply and keep up to date on the latest federal and state safety regulations and advise management on needed actions
- Additional tasks may be assigned
Skills and Qualifications
This position requires a variety of skills and qualifications including but not limited to:
- Bicycle industry (retail/mechanic) experience and understanding of bicycle components required.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the abilities to set goals, measure, motivate and manage conflict
- Effective communication skills, including computer skills, writing, speaking and active listening
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills, including strong decision-making, problem solving and strategic planning abilities.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- In-depth understanding of industry and company best practices for the warehouse inventory control practices and logistics.
- Comfortable using ERP computer inventory management software (SAP) and other organizational computer applications.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, walk and stand for long periods of time.
We offer paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Please email work history/resume to email@example.com