17 Aug PARLEE Cycles is hiring – Inside Sales
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Sales Manager
Posting Date: 7/01/17
Parlee Cycles is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in an active sales environment and is passionate about cycling. The Inside Sales role will play a fundamental in achieving our ambitious dealer base growth and revenue growth objectives. This position will provide baseline sales support and will be the point person for inbound sales and customer service on the phone and via email. You must be comfortable taking and making dozens of calls per day working with dealer accounts and consumers, generating interest, and closing sales.
• Provide sales and service support for a specific territory of Parlee Cycles accounts with a positive attitude and strong follow-through skills ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Create new sales opportunities with existing accounts based on available inventory.
• Develop new Parlee Cycles accounts within the territory. Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails. Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest. Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Maintain scheduled daily outbound calling contact with territory accounts to provide pro-active customer service support.
• Contributes to customer satisfaction by providing information to customers via telephone and email. Provide program and pricing information, respond to inquiries regarding product availability, order status, product specifications, payment terms, sales programs, and Parlee Cycles policies primarily with dealers, and also with consumers.
• Use knowledge of Parlee Cycles systems to provide the research of information, order processing, problem solving support, and tech support, within a timely manner, in order to maintain account satisfaction and insure dealer retention. Update job and product knowledge in an ongoing basis.
• Proven inside sales experience and a track record of achieving goals
• Strong phone presence, listening, presentation, and technical skills
• Experience working with CRM / ERP computer systems
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Passion for cycling
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
To apply: Send email with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org