PARLEE Cycles is currently seeking a reliable, hard-working member to be part of the PARLEE Cycles Warehouse Team.
As part of this team your mission is to perform complex picking with a high degree of accuracy. You will need to be reliable and punctual, able to perform physical tasks that are repetitive, work most of the day standing, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on orders with consistent speed and 100% accuracy
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality.
- Help support other teams within PARLEE Cycles
- Maintain a clean safe work area
- Observe all safety guidelines
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Additional duties may be assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of bicycles is a plus, but not required
- Capable of reading and understanding orders and safety manuals printed in English
- Good communication skills
- Physically capable of lifting, bending, and reaching
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Able to work 8-hour shifts standing
- Reliable and punctual
- Must be available for occasional overtime when necessary
We offer paid holidays, vacation, and sick time. Please email work history/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org